After the successful fund-raising of 1st ILO for SZOO, we are going to proceed with 2nd ILO with Deswap!
For Mint Lovers
Like the 1st ILO, please also prepare your LAZY-BUSD LP to participate in the 2st ILO and get the DAW token!
Details will be announced in the LazyMint Announcement Channels soon!
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LazyMintFi
- Medium: https://lazymint.medium.com
- Global Telegram Annoucements: https://t.me/LazyMintAnn
Deswap is a lending protocol that powers the world’s first decentralized stablecoin (YAI) built on a polygon network backed by a basket of stablecoins and crypto assets with no centralized control.
SYNTHETIC STABLE COIN(YAI)
To begin, the Deswap Protocol(DAW) will allow users to mint YAI, a synthetic stablecoin pegged to the price of $1, by using the yTokens from the underlying collateral already submitted to the protocol. Users may borrow up to 50% of the remaining collateral value in their yTokens to mint YAI. Stablecoins on the Deswap Protocol can be created synthetically and added as a proposal through Governance. The protocol’s default stablecoin will be YAI, which can be created using collateral previously committed in Deswap.
Ecosystem Core Features :
● Users can borrow cryptocurrencies and stablecoins, like the USD-pegged Tether, with no credit check or prior deposits on the Polygon Chain.
● Provide cryptocurrencies and stablecoins with fixed-interest payment models and earn a variable interest rate as compensation for providing liquidity on the network that is secured by assets over-collateralized by multiple times their value.
● Running through the biggest blockchain platforms, users can access stablecoins backed by their collateral that can be used worldwide.
After ILO, bridge between BSC and Polygon network will open.
Additionally, there will be other rounds of public sales on their website and liquidity will be added on the Polygon network no later than Jul 2nd.
For more details, please visit